I tried out Broomstick Lace for the first time a couple weeks ago. This is a swatch I made of it. It was interesting to try, and it’s very pretty. My hands were a little clumsy at managing everything. I think it would’ve helped to have an actual broomstick needle. I was just using a metal rod I had that is part of the basinet that came with our playpen. Random, I know, but it got the job done. I looked for broomstick needles at Hobby Lobby and didn’t see any, so I’ll have to look elsewhere for them. Anyway, it went pretty well and wasn’t too difficult, but you can probably see that my foundation chain was longer than the rows. I think I was too tight on my single crocher rows into the loops because I was trying to hold onto everything and was not loose and relaxed enough. Anyway, it was fun to try, and I’m sure it will get better with practice.
I know I haven’t posted in a long time. I’m sorry to not have much to say, but unfortunately, I don’t get to share exciting news as soon as I know about it, so you all have to wait until the exciting news is “out”. I hope that you are all having a lovely spring!